Monday, April 17, 2006

Some Thoughts

1. The wedding was great! I was so tired and sore after it was all over, but it was so much fun! I really felt like I was in the movie The Wedding Planner! It was so funny. There were a few times when I was needing to get from the front to the back and I was trying to hurry without looking like I was in a hurry. I ran around with a clipboard in my hands, and my emergency kit close by. I can't wait till my next wedding!
2. I am really missing my Jennie in Namibia! We get to talk, but that seems to make me miss her more. God has done so much in her life! I have seen her grow into such a godly young lady, and I am so proud of her! She is trying to get over here to the states. We are just praying the Lord's will over her! Jennie, I can't wait to see you!! The trampoline is waiting!
3. I am also relly missing my niece Abby. I feel like I have not seen her forever! She is the cutest thing in the world!! I must admit! She talks all the time and she loves her dogs. She is 4 going on 16 Pretty scary!! I do miss her tons!!
4. I am excited yet nervous about teaching a new small group. These are women that I have been in a small group with, and learning from. Now I have to help lead them. I am use to teaching teenagers. Which is no problem! We are going to be going through Tommy Nelsons Song of Solomon series. I have taught this series twice, but again it was to teenagers. I am just trusting the Lord to speak so loud that no one hears me!
5. My wonderful friend Kathy!!! Whom I love so dearly! Not only has she decided to move back to California, but she wants me to move with her! Very tempting!! I promised her I would pray about it. But the coolest thing is she bought a Hummer!! We test drove it a week ago, and got hooked. She bought it this past weekend. It is the coolest thing! I must say she looks pretty hot driving it around! I love her!!
More later...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaena said...

Hi Mindee! I "found you" on Josh and Shelly's blog (in the comments). It's great to see you all grown up and still so beautiful inside and out! :) Jaena Womack (formerly Showalter - coach of the Spirit Squad at IWU so long ago...)

30/4/06 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home