Tuesday, May 02, 2006

What an AMAZING God we serve!


I feel lately I am reminded of God's amazing timing. How He is in total control of everything! Isn't it odd how we sometimes think God isn't quite paying attention to something and we feel we have to take control? Most of the time I guess it is subconscious. I don’t know, I guess I feel I do that at times. But I see God having me in places, which I don’t want to be, for a reason and I have to turn around and thank Him for his timing. We do not have the mind of God (Isaiah 55:8). He gives me every breath I take, He daily goes before me, He listens to little ol me and cares how I feel. He hurts when I hurt, and rejoices when I am rejoice. I do not deserve His love, but He freely gives it to me all the time. How can I not want to do everything for His glory? How can I not want to serve him with every breath I take? How can I dare try and take control into my hands? How can I dare tell Him that how He created me is just not good enough? Times may get tough, and I may struggle through them, but that is how God wants to grow me! 1 Peter 5:10 says “And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm, and steadfast.” Only my awesome God can do that! I pray that every day I remember the power and love of my heavenly Father. That I never forget He is in total control and longing to give me desires of my heart if I only delight in Him (Ps. 37:4).

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaena said...

Great thoughts, Mindee! Email if you want to talk "more"; I'd love to catch up! jrwomackiii@yahoo.com -Jaena

2/5/06 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home