Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Friends

I am finding myself so thankful for the friendships I have. With life being as crazy as it has been, I find that I am missing a lot of those friends! So for those of you who don't know all my friends I want to take a moment to talk about some of them! I am sure I will not cover them all, but I will try my best.

I will start with Jessica Clevenger. I have known her since 10th grade. We met while doing The Sound of Music in high school. She was a year ahead of me in school and when she graduated she moved to Atlanta. That was hard for me because we were so close. I would go to visit her and she would come here. We are still so very close! She has been my lifelong best friend! She is married to Rick and has two beautiful children, Madison, and Caleb. They are so precious. We hardly ever catch each other on the phone and are constantly leaving messages. The thing is though that we are so similar and get along so well! Our relationship has never changed through all of the hard times, her getting married, her having children. We are just always there for each other. I love her a lot!

Michelle VanMeter is a friend from Indiana Wesleyan. She was one of my first friends there and the only friend I still talk to from college! We cheered together and spent a lot of time together! We have talked off and on over the years. She moved to Virginia Beach after college. We have been in contact lately and I am going to a conference with her and her church in a few weeks. We have both changed so much!! But the thing is we have changed in such similar ways! We have both grown so much in our relationship with the Lord! We are different from what we were, but we are so similar. I hope that makes sense! I am so excited to spend some time with her!

Kristi Rogers is my dear friend that just got married in Dec. We were so close! We have not been able to see much of each other sense she got married. I miss her! We met a few years ago when she started coming to my friends, bands concerts. We started spending time together and found we had a lot in common! Especially our love for teens and helping them grow in the Lord! We went to Namibia together.





Lisa Jackson is my old roomate. We met in a small group we were both in and she decided she was going to buy a house. We moved in together and lived together for 3 years! When I lost my job I had to move back to my parents house. I feel like since then I have not been able to see her either! We are both so busy!! I do think of her a lot and pray for her! We also went to Namibia together.

Kathy Clark is such a huge blessing in my life! We also went to Namibia together. She is so strong in the Lord! She has gone through so much heartache the past 6 years, but especially this past year and through it all she has been so supportive and loving towards me! To see the stregth the Lord has given her is amazing!! Unfortunately she is moving to California in a few months and it makes me so sad!! She is such a servant! No matter what she has been going through she has been there for me!

Amy Gagel is a dear friend that I met when I joined her samll group. (The same small group where I met Lisa Jackson). She is such an amazing godly woman!! She is encouraging and loving! She decided to follow the Lords leading and go to Southern Seminary. She is graduating in two weeks! She got married last summer and is so happy! She is an amazing teacher and friend! I miss her a lot too!!

That is all I will give for now, but I will try and get pictures to go with the descriptions later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Yo girl, Love you! That is so fun that we get to see each other in a few short weeks. Especially since it's been like - what- 8 years or something?! Hey... I owe you a phone call don't I?? ;-)

9/5/06 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home