Sunday, June 11, 2006

SO Excited

I know I have not posted in awhile. Things have been real busy, but I have to post real quick about something I am so excited about. Most of you know that I went to Namibia, Africa a little over a year ago. A lot of you know my wonderful friend I met there Jennifer Coetzee. She has been praying about joining a au pair company for the past year. Where she could really end up almost anywhere all over the world. She found out a few weeks ago that she was accepted into the program which was a huge answer to prayer! How it works is she waits for people to view her profile and contact her to ask if she will come work for their family. Then she interviews them and makes the final decision. She has so diligently prayed that the Lord will take her where he wants her. Really wanting to get close to Ohio, but not getting her hopes up. So she gets her first phone call from a family the other day. When the wife said that she lives in Ohio Jennifer had to get off the phone and scream. When she told her that she lived in Beavercreek jennifer had to get off the phone and scream again. Not only is the family 5 minutes down the road from me, but they seem to be great! I won't go into all of the details, but I can't tell you how excited I am! The thing is that as much as Jennifer wants to be here, she still has not said yes. She is wanting to make sure this is what God wants. Wow!! Please be in prayer about this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Wow! That is so amazing cool!!! It's so neat to see God working out the details. :-)

13/6/06 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home