Saturday, July 01, 2006

Weekend in Atlanta

So I am here right now in Atlanta visiting my bestfriend Jessica and her family. We have had a great time so far! I want to post some pictures for those who have not seen them in awhile.

So this is sweet little Caleb.











This is Jess and I.











This is Madison not wanting to be left out.











Madison and Aunt Mindee












This is Madison being silly with Aunt Mindee













I am having a great time! I don't have any pictures of Rick, but he is here too! He is getting ready to grill out some hamburgers. Let me tell you he makes some good burgers! Like 2 inches thick!! I am excited! Jess and I are going to have a girls night out tomorrow. Rick always gives us a night and he takes the kids. He's great!! More later!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home