Monday, July 31, 2006

Guess What!?!?!?

For all of those who do not know yet I have a new boyfriend. :) I know I know... it has been awhile and some of you thought it would never happen, but I am so happy to say that it has! His name is Ben Johnson and he is amazing!! He is in the air force and stationed right now in Aviano, Italy. A mutual friend of ours introduced us and we have had the best time getting to know each other! God has blessed me so much by putting him in my life! God is so evident in his life and all he desires to do is live his life for the Lord. I don't deserve him at all! Please pray for us as we start on this journey. It is difficult that we are so far away from each other, but we know that the Lord is in control and we are trusting Him!! Ben really is amazing! I am so happy!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Well. Well. So I guess it worked out eh? So fun! I will pray for you. Jeff and I are still dating. It's been so much fun!! He is in the process of looking for work in my area as his current summer job ends in a week. You can keep us in prayer too Mindee. :-) Thanks!

3/8/06 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home